Refreshment for thinking (and singing) people.
The 2018 series starts Thursday, January 25th and, in addition to eating, drinking and singing, will include intentional discussion of important issues in our city. Here are some dates to put in your calendar and share around:
- Thurs, Jan 25 – the heart of our City – cocktails, dinner, Pub Choir, and a rare open house of Scadding House, the home of our first priest, and the anchor site for a co-working, activist and artist space in the heart of the city. Come check it out and get in at the beginning.
- Thurs, Feb 15 – Cocktails, dinner, Pub Choir, guest panel (members TBA) and table discussion on the theme “Reclaiming our City”
- Thurs, Mar 8 – International Women’s Day – mimosas, flowers, dinner, Pub Choir
- Thurs, Mar 15 – Reclaiming our City (housing focus) – cocktails,
dinner, Pub Choir, and group discussion with special guests TBA
- Thurs, Apr 5 – Cocktails, dinner, Pub Choir
- Thurs, Apr 26 – Reclaiming our City – cocktails, dinner, Pub Choir,
and group discussion with special guests TBA
Doors open at 4:30pm at 19 Trinity Square (that big church/castle behind the Eaton Centre)
4:30-6pm — food, drink & conversation with your friendly bartender and others
6-7pm — Pub Choir *
7-9pm — ongoing bar service and conversation