- From Bay Street: look east between the Marriott Hotel and the Bell Building
- From Yonge St. There is a traffic light halfway between Dundas and Queen. Enter the Eaton Centre there and you will see the church.
- From Queen. Walk north on James St. until you come to the church
- From Dundas West, between Yonge and Bay. There is a sign for Holy Trinity by a passageway beside Joey Eaton Centre. The church is visible from there.
- park your car under Toronto City Hall (entrance on Bay Street, west side) and bring your ticket in to be stamped for free parking.
loving justice in the heart of the city