The Toronto Homeless Memorial remembers those who have died as a result of homelessness in Toronto. This project is maintained by Holy Trinity and other concerned citizens.
In January of 2017, The City of Toronto announced the official tracking of homeless deaths.
There is a memorial service held on the second Tuesday of each month at 12:00 PM outside the south door of Holy Trinity.
2017 dates yet to come: December 12.
THM OFFICIAL LIST November, 2017 Final
Posts tagged ‘Homelessness’
- New Numbers Tell It All: Lack of housing is killing Torontonians
- Summer positions at Holy Trinity
- Homeless Memorial January 10 noon
- National Housing Day of Action Fri, Nov 18
- Homeless Memorial noon Tuesday, July 12
- Canada’s record on housing criticized by UN committee
- Tomorrow! – Stone and Glass: We are all transient
- From Ideas to Action: Advancing a robust housing agenda – Wednesday January 27
- National Housing Day – November 22
- Toronto Homeless Memorial – Tuesday, August 11 noon
- Lenten Newsletter complete with service schedule
- 700 and counting
- Memorial for death at Dundas and Yonge
- Pilgrimage looks at Anglican responses to homelessness
- November 12 at noon – Homeless Memorial on south side of Holy Trinity Church
- Toronto cannot make it a crime for homeless to sleep