The Toronto Homeless Memorial remembers those who have died as a result of homelessness in Toronto. This project is maintained by Holy Trinity and other concerned citizens.
There is a memorial service held on the second Tuesday of each month at 12:00 PM outside the south door of Holy Trinity. 2016 dates are August 9, September 13, October 11, November 8, and December 13.
Posts tagged ‘Homelessness’
- Homeless Memorial noon Tuesday, July 12
- Canada’s record on housing criticized by UN committee
- Tomorrow! – Stone and Glass: We are all transient
- From Ideas to Action: Advancing a robust housing agenda – Wednesday January 27
- National Housing Day – November 22
- Toronto Homeless Memorial – Tuesday, August 11 noon
- Lenten Newsletter complete with service schedule
- 700 and counting
- Memorial for death at Dundas and Yonge
- Pilgrimage looks at Anglican responses to homelessness
- November 12 at noon – Homeless Memorial on south side of Holy Trinity Church
- Toronto cannot make it a crime for homeless to sleep