Holy Trinity treats all people equally with regard to the pastoral services of the church, including marriage. Please see our Weddings page if you wish to get married at Holy Trinity.
We don’t have a nice summary as yet, but here are a number of documents and links which help tell our story.
- Memorial to General Synod regarding same-sex blessings
- Parish resolution on blessings and marriages
- HT press release before General Synod 2007
- Our friends at Integrity Canada
- Parishes vow to defy ban on same-sex blessings — Richard Foot, The Ottawa Citizen, 2007-07-07
- Michael Valpy, Globe and Mail – June 24, 2007 – “One downtown Toronto parish, Holy Trinity, passed a resolution prior to the week-long general synod stating it would approve the blessing of same-sex unions regardless of what synod decided.”
- Two Anglican parishes offer same-sex ceremonies – includes material from an interview with Jim Ferry.
- Same-sex blessings at Holy Trinity
- Holy Disobedience by Rev. Shawn Sanford Beck
- Bishops narrowly overturn vote to approve gay unions – Michael Valpy, Globe and Mail – June 25, 2007