We have three buildings: #6, #10 and #19 Trinity Square. If you’re coming to an event, you are probably looking for #19 which is the main church building–it’s big, you can’t miss it. 🙂 Our offices and mailing address are at #10 Trinity Square, just east of the main building.
- From Bay Street: look east between the Marriott Hotel and the Bell Building
- From Yonge St. There is a traffic light halfway between Dundas and Queen. Enter the Eaton Centre there and you will see the church.
- From Queen. Walk north on James St. until you come to the church
- From Dundas West, between Yonge and Bay. There is a sign for Holy Trinity by a passageway beside Joey Eaton Centre. The church is visible from there.
- On Sunday, park your car under Toronto City Hall (entrance on Bay Street, west side) and bring your ticket in to be stamped for free parking before 1pm on Sunday. On other days you can park there or under Trinity Square (entrance on east side of Bay) or over the Eaton Centre (at the end of Shuter Street), but you will have to pay for all of those. Free parking is only at City Hall lot on Sundays before 1pm.